Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick in Radiance

What it says:
An innovation for combination to oily skin
Clear smooth Bb Stick covers blemishes, pores, and imperfections, absorbs excess oil, and controls shine for up to 12 hours with its powder finish. It's your bye-bye stick for a clear difference.

Available in 2 shades:
- Fresh
- Radiance

Price: P249.00

What I say:
For a 10g stick I think it's affordable and I got mine with a discount from Sundance :) I tried it as soon as I got home and I used my Etude Lip Shape Puff to spread it. It does cover blemishes to a medium coverage depending on your application and does dry to a powder finish. Though I haven't tested it for a day but I'm loving it. I prefer the BB stick than the liquid version. Also this is not heavy on face unlike other stick foundations I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment