Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Grip Germany Eyelash Curler Distributed by Ever Bilena

I recently found an eyelash curler that I've been loving to use! I didn't intend to buy this but it's cheaper and I didn't find the brand I was supposed to buy and this is much affordable. I'm glad I bought this! Let's start with the details written on the packaging then I'll tell you why I love it!

Features:
The exclusive design of the Grip eyelash curler results a uniquely curved implement to suit all eye shapes. Its rounded silicone rubber pad allows for the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally , without crimping or bending. Followed with a swipe of ever bilena mascara, curled lashes remain in perfect shape all day.

Directions for use:
- Use the eyelash curler before applying mascara to prevent damage to lashes.
- Regularly clean the implement with a tissue and replace silicone rubber pad when worn.

Contents:
- 1 eyelash curler with silicone rubber pad
- 1 replacement pad

Materials used:
Steel, Silicone rubber

Warnings:
- Always squeeze curler gently, excessive force may result in broken or pulled-out lashes.
- Release handles fully before removing the eyelash curler from lashes to avoid tugging or breaking of lashes.
- Always use the eyelash curler with a mirror and be careful not to pinch or tug on eyelids or injure eyes.
- Do not use this curler or any eye product if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
- Check the curler before each use by gently squeezing the handles together and assuring the top and bottom of the eyelash curler are aligned with the silicone rubber pad. Assure that the pad is firmly in place.
- Never misshape or bend the frame of the curler.
- Never use a damaged or misshapen eyelash curler; use of a damaged eyelash curler may cause injury to the eyes and lashes.
- Keep out of reach of children.

What I can say about this is that I love it because at first try it curled my lashes and it doesn't pinch my eyelids. Just the right fit for my eye shape. Doesn't cut my lashes but I'm not sure coz one time I think a lash fell but it didn't happen again. My lashes normally are falling out sometimes so it might be my lashes' fault and not the curler. Hehe! Good thing also is that this is very affordable for an eyelash curler. I really recommend this!

So to summarize it:
Do I recommend this: Definitely Yes!

Will I buy this again: Yes if it breaks or I'll just buy extra replacement pads coz I think this is good quality and won't break easily.

How much: P95.00

Where to buy: Watson's or any stores that have Ever Bilena products.










Set 1
Pic 1: Uncurled eyelashes
Pic 2: Right eyelashes curled
Pic 3: Both eyelashes curled
Pic 4: Both eyelashes curled / Right eyelashes with mascara



Set 2
Pic 1: Uncurled eyelashes
Pic 2: Both eyelashes curled
Pic 3: With 1 coat of mascara using Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof Mascara
Pic 4: With another layer of mascara using Clinique High Definition Lashes



No comments:

Post a Comment