Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 1, 2013

Nature Republic Botanical Fresh BB Cream SPF30 PA++

I received this as a gift from my friend when she came back from her vacation in Korea.

I asked her if she can buy me a Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ in #27 Honey Beige only if it was approx. around P500 converted but id it's more than that then never mind. Unfortunately it was around P800 so it was dissapointing because we thought it's cheaper there in Korea so she just gave me this BB cream that the saleslady recommended.

This has only 1 shade but the saleslady told her it blends with your skintone. So, I was excited to try this. I decided to try this the following day because it's already night time but I can't resist so I tried it and took down notes for my review. So here goes my review:

- one shade only which is too light for my skin tone even if I blend it
- smells like the old rejoice shampoo (i love it) it smells fresh like grass?
- it has good coverage
- thick consistency
- dries to matte finish

1st set of photos (6pics) applied on April 1, 2013 (12:05am)
Photo1: BB Cream on hand
Photo2: bleded on hand
Photo3: Left face w/ BB Cream applied with hands
Photo4: Left face w/ BB Cream and applied Revlon Colorstay Aqua powder on top
Photo5: Left face w/ BB Cream and applied Revlon Colorstay Aqua powder on top + Right face with BB cream applied with Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Photo6: Both face w/ BB Cream and applied Revlon Colorstay Aqua powder on top

2nd Try at 10:30am
- applied with hands
- sticks well with primer underneath, has more coverage and is more matte
- dries fast
- shade is still too light
- it oxidize or turns darker but still doesn't match my skin tone
- after 1.5hours turns darker but still doesn't match my skintone

2nd set of photos (4pics) applied on April 1, 2013 (10:30am)
Photo1: Bare face after washing with Guava Soap
Photo2: with BB Cream (Left face with Loreal Studio Secrets Primer under) applied with hands
Photo3: After 1hr
Photo4: In natural lighting

What I like about this is that it smells good and has good coverage and not sticky. I just have to powder on top with a darker shade or my shade to match my skintone.

Will I purchase this? Yes, if it has a shade that matches my skintone.

Do I recommend this? Yes

Update: Lasts all day but still it's lighter than my skintone. Stays unless I remove it with makeup remover. Wish it was in my color so I could wear it everyday coz I love the coverage and smell. I suggest removing this with makeup remover and not just by washing your face with your cleanser.



No comments:

Post a Comment