Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

AVON Glimmersticks Eye Liner in G01 Blackest Black | Review

I've been wanting to get this eye liner for a month now but it has been out of stock and I'm glad I got one! I know there are other types available from AVON but I specifically want this one to use on my waterline because my eyes get watery so eye liners just fade quickly. The reason why i wanted this so bad is because I tried using my old eye liner in the same type but in the color Cosmic Brown and I was surprised that this lasted on my waterline so I wanted to get the black one. Also when I swatched on the back of my hand it was not easy to remove but it's not totally smudge-proof but this is better than all those eye liners that I've tried and this is very black and I've never got this same effect from all the eye liners I've had/tried.

Also available in Cosmic Brown

How much? P250

Where to buy? Avon dealers

Do I recommend this? Definitely!





1 comment:

  1. About time, no thank you to the one week headstart though!









    Bag Liners

    ReplyDelete