Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 5, 2013

AVON Perfect Eyebrow Pencil Brow Liner in F01 Soft Black | Review

What it says:
2-in-1 pencil for perfect brows

What I say:
I agree to what it says. I love this eyebrow pencil because it's very pigmented even when using a light hand it leaves a stain and has a spoolie which I love for combing my brows. It's like powder when applied and that's also what I don't like about this because it's easily removed when I swipe it with my fingers and/tissue but it leaves a little on my eyebrows which still looks filled so that's okay. I can use this to line the edges then fill the inside with black eyeshadow.

How much? P250 / 1.14g

Also available in Dark Brown

Where to buy? Avon dealers

Do I recommend this? Yes, if you like subtly defined brows and powder finish with a spoolie then this is perfect for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment