Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream

What it says:
Long lasting BB Cream soothing, and keeping skin smooth without sebum secretion.

- Natural coverage
- Soft texture
- skin soothing

Smooth application allows clear absorption for expressing a natural skin tone. Speedy application of makeup is possible since there is no need to apply makeup base.

What I say:
I can agree that this BB Cream is long lasting because after 4 hours I can still see it on my skin even if I did not put powder over it. Although it faded a little but maybe it just oxidized to match my skin tone. But I think it would last longer with powder. It looks natural which I mean it doesn't look cakey or dewy or shiny. I love how it looks on my skin. In the skin soothing aspect I can't remember but I never felt itchy while wearing this so that's a good thing for me because with some brands of BB Cream or foundations I get itchy while wearing it specially in hot weather.

At first squeeze of the BB Cream on the back of my hand I thought it would be very light like the other BB Creams I've tried but when I swatched it/ blended it it's not too light that I can match it to my skin tone by putting powder over it.

It has a scent like the other BB Cream I've reviewed but this has a lighter scent. I describe it as fresh / green scent. I love it because it's not too strong and fades when you blend it. =)

The consistency is not too thick and not too liquidy.

The side with the Secret Pore Rich Balm feels smoother and has more coverage than the side without as the BB Cream sticks to it more.

Pros: Good coverage, smells good, and last long.

Cons: No english instructions on packaging. =( But you can check www.lioeleph.com or this link http://www.lioeleph.com/?page=details&subcat=base&id=182 for more details and instructions on this product.

Do I recommend this? Yes!


How much? P995.00 / 50ml



Please see pictures and video below... =)

Lioele Beyond the solution BB Cream

L - Bare Face
R - Left face with Secret Pore Rich Balm
L - Bare Face
R - with Lioele Beyond the solution BB Cream
with BB Cream
with BB Cream after 4 hours

Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream Demo



Note: This is a sponsored review but written above is my honest opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Attend our Professional ABEC (Advanced Beauty Enhancement & Career Program) Interactive Make-Up Class for only P2,500 in Full Package Inclusions: Skincare Lecture, Make-Up Tutorial Training, Career Opportunity with FREE: Personal Make-Up Kit, Brouchure, Lifetime Products Discount, Handouts and Certificate of Participation.
NOTE: Date from the ticket is tentative and will be announced soon but reservations are NOW open as we are in FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS ONLY!
You may email us at asianskymall.mjgaan@gmail.com or contact 09178014352 for reservation and more details!

Please include in your text/email:
Referred by: JP Zamora



   


No comments:

Post a Comment