Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lioele Triple the solution BB Cream

What it says:
This product provides nutrition and moisture to skin by including yogurt powder and hyaluronic acid.

UV protection (SPF30 / PA++), Whitening, Wrinkle Care, Triple Skin Solution, Young Fresh Look, Great Coverage.

What I say:
At first I thought it was lighter than the Beyond the solution BB Cream then at the end when I blended it on the back of my hand I believe it's more darker or is closer to my skin tone.

I tried to smell it and first thing comes to mind is the smell of clay but while I was applying it on my face I tried to smell it again and it smells good but it's a faint smell so no need to worry for those sensitive skinned gals.

It blends well with Secret Pore Rich Balm than without and also has more coverage as it stick to it more.

It has a light to medium coverage but I believe it's buildable. It dries fast to a semi-matte finish which I like because it looks like your natural skin with a little dew or glow but not shiny.

Pros: Good coverage, last long, SPF, whitening and wrinkle care. Looks natural!

Cons:
-No english instructions on packaging. =( But you can check www.lioeleph.com or the links below for more details and instructions on this product.
- creases on my eyelids because I think I put too much on my eyelids. =)


For more information on this product pls visit these links:
http://www.lioeleph.com/?page=details&subcat=base&id=183
http://asianskymall.com/lioele-triple-solution-bb-cream/


How much? P1,150.00 / 50ml

Do I recommend this? Yes!



Please see pictures and video below... =)

Lioele Triple the solution BB Cream

L - Bare Face
R- Left Face with Secret Pore Rich Balm

L - Left Face with Secret Pore Rich Balm
R - with Lioele Triple the solution BB Cream (3:30PM)

Picture taken in natural lighting

L - Picture taken at 5:13PM
R - Picture taken at 6:49PM

Lioele Triple the solution BB Cream Demo


Note: This is a sponsored review but written above is my honest opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Attend our Professional ABEC (Advanced Beauty Enhancement & Career Program) Interactive Make-Up Class for only P2,500 in Full Package Inclusions: Skincare Lecture, Make-Up Tutorial Training, Career Opportunity with FREE: Personal Make-Up Kit, Brouchure, Lifetime Products Discount, Handouts and Certificate of Participation.
NOTE: Date from the ticket is tentative and will be announced soon but reservations are NOW open as we are in FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS ONLY!
You may email us at asianskymall.mjgaan@gmail.com or contact 09178014352 for reservation and more details!


Please include in your text/email:
Referred by: JP Zamora




   





    No comments:

    Post a Comment