Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base | Review

What it says:
Radiant Skin Expression with pink tone base. Watery pearl base gleams brightly to make the face smaller.

What I say:
I've been wanting to try this ever since I heard the Korean brand of Lioele. This is the first product I knew about this brand. I love pink toned highlighters because I can use it as my blush and also get a glow on my face. This is not too thick consistency. Easy to blend and dries fast. Not sticky. I can also use this even without makeup to give my face a glow. =)


Do I recommend this? Yes!

How much? P795.00 / 30ml

Where to buy? http://www.lioeleph.com/

For more info on this product pls visit:
http://www.lioeleph.com/?page=details&subcat=base&id=188



with Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base (lightly applied)




Note: This is a sponsored review but my thoughts are my honest opinions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Attend our Professional ABEC (Advanced Beauty Enhancement & Career Program) Interactive Make-Up Class for only P2,500 in Full Package Inclusions: Skincare Lecture, Make-Up Tutorial Training, Career Opportunity with FREE: Personal Make-Up Kit, Brouchure, Lifetime Products Discount, Handouts and Certificate of Participation.
NOTE: Date from the ticket is tentative and will be announced soon but reservations are NOW open as we are in FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS ONLY!
You may email us at asianskymall.mjgaan@gmail.com or contact 09178014352 for reservation and more details!


Please include in your email/text:
Referred by: JP Zamora


 









No comments:

Post a Comment