Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Clinique 3-Step Skincare in Type 3 for Combination Oily

I started my Clinique 3-Step skincare all steps in type 3 on Nov. 6, 2012. My first update on Day 1 - I can say that I didn't feel oily in the afternoon but my face looks shiny on close-up but it didn't feel greasy (just a lil bit). So I'm hoping that this skincare works for me. I was already using CCL#3 before with the Step1 and 3 in Type 2 but I think it didn't work for me because I got big pimples that won't come out. I'm not sure if it's called the cystic pimple. Anyway, if this skincare doesn't work for me then I'll go back to my Avon 360 White Skincare which is cheaper and effective although not completely flawless clear of acne but it's better to have occassional breakouts than having this cystic pimple that don't fade.

Nov. 8 Update:
Face feels smoother? I'm not sure if it's just because of the DDMGel or my fae really is getting smoother but we'll know if it's really getting better in a few more days of using this skincare. No new pimples but my previous big pimples is coming up on the surface and I don't force it to come out hoping it would get better.

Nov. 19 Update:
I recently quit using the 3-step skincare 2 days ago...:( I don't think my skin is getting better but keeps getting worse with more cystic pimples coming up and not healing. I also had this rough patch on both side of my mouth which I never had before. I'm so sad that it didn't work for me coz I had high hopes that it'll be the Holy Grail skincare like other reviewers were raving about. I also realized that my skin was already ok before using this that I don't even have to wear too much foundation but now I have to cover up double.

I was thinking of trying the CCL#2 but I don't think it'll do any better coz the Mild Soap and DDMLotion didn't even work so will it make any difference? I also considered trying the Anti-Blemish line but it's so expensive even the kit so I decided to give up this Clinique skincare.

I have used other stuff from Clinique like the lipgloss,lipstick,makeup remover,mascara and I liked it but I like the Makeup remover the best so I'll just stick to the makeup category if ever I'll buy from Clinique again.

I'm sorry Clinique but I just have to share this experience.









The "1st use" and "after 1 month use pic is from my previous post on CCL#3 which was my first try with Clinique skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment