Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup in 070 Medium Deep

So, here's a short quick review of the product:

Feels like water/cool when it touched my face. It has shimmers/frost. Covers light to medium. Haven't tested the staying power . I intend to use this over my Revlon Colorstay in Medium Beige which is lighter than my skintone so this will match my skin but I think this is darker than my skintone when I put too much. Still can feel the water feeling when I apply this over my liquid foundation.

The powder is very light when you pour it it's like fine sand unlike other loose powders.

The brush included is soft unlike the Maybelline Mineral brush.

Will I repurchase this product: Maybe

How much: I bought it on sale P425.00/0.35oz





No comments:

Post a Comment