Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Makeup w/ Softlex SPF6 in Natural Tan


Day 1: Dec. 18, 2012

When I swatched it on my hand and chin I think it's a good match or a bit light when I applied it but when it dries it's kinda darker than my skintone.

You can build it up for full coverage but you have to blend it well or else it will have patches that are heavy that are kinda noticable coz it dries fast.

I was able to coverup my blemishes with 2 layers. I don't think I need concealer that's why I always prefer to buy this foundation from Revlon.

It doesn't transfer when you dab your face with tissue but ofcourse it will transfer if you wipe it but only a little.

It doesn't feel heavy. But I think I feel a little tightness in some areas. What I don't like about this is that it leaves lines when I smile. But what you can do is don't make expressions until it dries so it won't leave lines or buff it well.

So, it's 2:35pm right now and I'll test if my face will get oily later in the evening and see what else happens.

So, my update at 7:23pm is that it's still good coverage despite that I cleaned my 75gallon fish tank. Sweat a little but didn't ruined my foundation. I think it's a little dewy but not oily. I think it's a little dark for me or ashy. I'm not sure.

Update: Dec. 19, 2012

So, I tested this again to see if it's really dark so I shaked it before I use it and I think it's a perfect match. :)

You can check pictures below for reference. :)

Pic with 3 faces:
1st pic: 1st spplication
2nd pic: after cleaning aquarium
3rd pic: after removing makeup

*I wasn't able to take a before pic coz I was so excited to try it! :) So far I'm not disappointed!

Update: Apr. 11, 2013
I've been using this mixed with my medium beige and it's closer to my skin tone. I just put a darker powder on top to match my skin tone. I just notice that I get breakouts even if I remove it with makeup remover and wash my face thoroughly. But this is the only liquid foundation that I love because it's waterproof and doesn't melt under the hot weather here in the Philippines.

Price: P500.00 from HouseOfFlair.multiply.com
Size: 30ml

Will I repurchase: Yes but in a lighter shade.

Will I recommend this product: Yes





No comments:

Post a Comment