Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Avon Ideal Luminous Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation in Pure Beige

Short quick review:
Medium to full coverage but this is not sweatproof or water resistant. Has SPF15/PA++

I think it looks good when the sun hits ur face coz it sparkles but I haven't seen my face in the mirror under the sun just at the back of my hand with the foundation I forgot to remove. Not advisable for hot/sweaty days coz it melts.
It also transfers on tissue even when I just pat it and even with powder over it.
I just wish this was transfer resistant, sweat-proof and long lasting.
I think it gives medium coverage. If you build it up to full then goodluck with that.
Maybe this would be good for night time but I would love to wear this on daytime for the sparkling effect only if this doesn't melt.

Price: P399/30g

Will I repurchase: Nope just because it's not sweatproof/water resistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment