Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My First MAC Cosmetics Makeup!!! :)

So I wanna share my first MAC Cosmetics makeup and short review about it! These were bought at Duty Free Ph.

Fix+ (100ml/$20):
I love the scent and I love to use this after applying powder foundation to avoid cakiness/flakiness. I love to use this to freshen up my face and to blot oil during the day.


Paint Pot in Groundwork ($21):
I love that this doesn't crease on my eyelids and stays put and doesn't smudge but I don't think it makes my eyeshadow last longer coz I think it dries quickly when I apply it on my lids so the eyeshadow doesn't stick much but I love wearing this alone as I said it's smudgeproof. I also don't like that this dries up fast so what I do is I put a small amount in a separate container for everyday use so my big pot won't dry up quickly.

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark (for contour) ($34):
I love using this to contour my cheeks and nose. Can't say much about this coz As I said I only use this for contour. Don't think it gives me breakout.

Lip Erase in Dim ($25):
So, I have mixed feelings about this. I've been wanting to buy this for so long and kinda feel disappointed coz it mixes with my lipstick when I apply it. A little/tiny bit goes a long way to erase lips and to let it dry before you apply lipstick over it. I don't hate it but I won't be repurchasing this again. Don't use this very much that I even forget to use it to erase my birthmark under my lower lip.

Lip Pencil in In Synch ($16):
Don't use this much but I like using this to outline my lips to erase pigmentation or to highlight my cupid's bow. It doesn't last long as a lipliner and when I apply lip product over it doesn't stay put so I wanna try the pro longwear one coz I swatched it and it doesn't smudge. I can't find the one I swatched so I ended up getting this but it's still okay.



Date bought: Dec. 20, 2012 @ Duty Free Phils.
Exchange Rate: $1 = P41 (Approx.)











No comments:

Post a Comment