Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

How to make your own Pink Lipgloss

I've been wanting to buy a Mac Lady Gaga Lipglass but haven't bought one then one day I thought I have a pink lipstick, a clear lipgloss and a lipbalm. I've been using the Maybelline lipbalm for more than a month and I love the result of smooth lips so I thought I'll make my own pink lipgloss! So, here are the items I used to make the lipgloss:

- Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Baby Pink (lipbalm)
- Maybelline Fruity Jelly in Pink Grape (lipgloss)
- Sophie Paris J'adore Lipstick in Summer Pink

What I did was I get a 1/4 part of the lipstick, 1/4-1/2 part of the lipgloss and 1/2 of the lipbalm. You can mix your own til you get the shade you like.

I used the Baby Lips Pink Glow so that I'll get a tint of pink just like the Etude House Tint Chou. I used the Fruity Jelly in Pink Grape because it matches the shade I want and it has shimmers. I've been wanting to use the Etude House Tint Chou but I don't like how it taste like petroleum that's why I thought of making this lipgloss. Anyways, if you know a lipgloss like Etude House Tint Chou from other brands please let me know!

So, back to the topic...

Mix the items in a small microwaveable cup to melt it and to get rid of chunks. Then when it's all melted mix it to make sure it's even then transfer it in a lipgloss container!

So, that's it! Please see below for the result of my lip gloss...

Hope you like it! And please let me know how yours turned out. Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment