Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Avon Clearskin Blemish Rescue Instant Spot Corrector

Description: Formulated with the maximum level of Salicylic Acid and Fast Clear Technology to work fast. This acne treatment helps reduce redness and swelling in just 3hrs.

*Acne control contains Salicylic Acid 2.0%

Price: P99/15ml

What I can say about this...well I can't really see the difference. I don't see that it reduce swelling and redness in just 3hrs and even a day. I don't know if this is the cause of my breakouts or the other 2 Avon Clearskin I used but I decided to stop because breakouts just keep popping up everyday and I hate it! It's supposed to clear up my skin. I don't know if this is purging but i'm not gonna take the risk an get more pimples. I'd rather go to the derma just to be sure than let my face breakout and regret. I've already had good skin before using this and I just wanted to clear up the big painful blemishes that I had. So, can't say if it's a big mistake but I'll stop using this and go back to just using the Clinique 3-step skincare. Hope my skin gets better.

Will I repurchase: Definitely not. Sorry!

Do I recommend: Nope. If it didn't work for me I wouldn't want you to take the risk and get the same result as I did.

Note: I just realized as I was checking my blemishes that the areas where the blemishes popup are the areas where I put this so I guess this was causing my blemishes. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment