Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Powder Foundation

Hi! Here's a short review of Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder SPF25 PA++. I love this foundation than the other powder foundation of Maybelline or other brands I've tried because it covers medium to heavy coverage. Although I still get oil on my forehead as it's normal even if I don't have makeup on it's okay I'll just retouch. :) If I want heavy coverage on my under eye area I apply Revlon Colorstay foundation under so it stays put all day. It does kinda get cakey/flakey when you apply it on your face even if I put moisturizer before I put on this foundation but since I started using Clinique Clarifying Lotion I don't get that cakey/flakey areas specially on the side of my lips.

Overall I love this product!

The only con for this product is that it cracks that's why I only buy the refill after my 1st buy of this in a compact coz it was so messy.😁

Will I buy it again? Yes, ofcourse! In fact I have it it 2 shades (Sand Beige and Honey).

Do I recommend it? Yes!

Price: P179.00 / refill
P279.00 / in compact

Note: Sorry for the blurry pic! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment