Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Maybelline Make Up Remover - Eye & Lip

Hi! Here's another review for today! So, after using all of my Clinique makeup remover I decided to try this.

What it says on the bottle:
Efficiently removes all waterproof makeup.
Opthalmologically and Dermatologically Tested.
•Efficient & Easy: This formula instantly removes all eye and lip make up, even waterproof and non-transfer.
•Gentle: Formulated for sensitive eyes, it is especially very gentle for the delicate skin around eyes.

What I can say about this product is that it really removes my Revlon Colorstay makeup quickly! It does not have any smell, is gentle on my skin and is not oily! I just needed a small amount on a square cotton and it removed all makeup on my face.

So far I haven't found any cons for this product but I'll write an update if ever.

Will I buy this again? Yes!

Do I recommend this product? Yes, especially for those with tight budet! :)

Price: P229 for a 70ml/2.363fl. oz. bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment