Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Products I regret Buying =(

I want to share the products I regret buying and the reason why...



Celeteque Alcohol Free Toner
 Celeteque Alcohol Free Toner
I don't think it does anything for my skin. Feels sticky after use.



Nichido Gorgeous Eye Pencil
Nichido Gorgeous Eye Pencil Girls Night Out Eye Pencil in 05 Pink Diamond
I bought this because I thought it was a nude eye liner for my inner lash line to create bigger eyes but it was a pearly color so it doesn't conceal the redness in my inner lash line and it doesn't last long



Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
 Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
I was excited to buy this because I love Maybelline products especially the All in One Powder Foundation so I bought this because it says it doesn't clog pores and I like that for a primer. I'm not sure if I would add it here but when I tried it it melts on my skin then it feels like my makeup would just slide and won't stay put. I still use this sometimes but I don't think it makes my powder foundation last but I still give this a chance.



Watson's Cosmetic Sponges
Watson's Cosmetic Sponges
I bought this because I need it for a gig and I need a sponge asap and this is what I found at Watson's and I am disappointed because it smells rubbery. I think it's because it's natural latex. I have no idea how latex smells so now I think I have an idea and next time I'd buy a non-latex sponge. Also when I use this with MAC Full Coverage Foundation it just absorbed the product. 



Shawill Brush Set
Shawill Nature Blend Perfection Professional Brush & Accessories Collection
What I don't like about this is the Powder/Blush Brush because it sheds and doesn't apply product evenly


Suesh Disposable Lip Brush
Suesh Disposable Lip Brush
I don't like this because it's rough when you apply lipstick with this because of the ends of the brush. It's like it scratches my lips / lips of my clients so I used the disposable lip gloss brush instead. Won't buy this again but I'll buy the lip gloss wand to apply lipstick on clients.



So, that's all for now. I just wanna share this so you'll have an idea and won't do the same mistake of buying. Hope this hepls. Let me know what you think and if this works for you. This is just my own experience and opinion. Tc! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment