Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Human Heart Nature: All Natural Spray Sanitizer in Cool Burst | Review

What it says:

100% Natural

Our trusty all natural hand sanitizer is sure to keep dirty hands, icky germs, and nasty chemicals far, far away. It’sclinically proven to kill 99.9% of germs on contact without the use of harmful chemicals.*  It doesn’t just clean hands, it cleans surfaces, disinfects rooms, toilet seats and so much more!

*Test based on in-vitro analysis conducted by 3rd party laboratory.

Available in refreshing Cool Burst,Citrus Burst and Tropical Burstscents (Cool Burst in 50ml only)

Did you know: Many commercially available sanitizers and soaps contain Triclosan. Triclosan however, is classified as an irritant and studies have shown that Triclosan mixed with tap water can react with residual chlorine to form carcinogens.* It’s also one of the most environmentally toxic substances known to man!

Use Tips
Use our 100% natural spray sanitizer as a handy makeup brush cleaner on the go! Spray a couple of pumps on a clean tissue paper, wipe the bristles, and air-dry.

Also, instantly perk up your senses by using our spray sanitizer as a refreshing body spray! Its uplifting scent will definitely add zest to your day!

Ingredients:
Cool Burst: ethyl alcohol (sugarcane-derived), aqua (water), Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil,Mentha arvensis (corn mint) essential oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice


What I say:
I'm currently on my 2nd bottle of this sanitizer spray because I fell in love with it especially with this heat. I first tried this in Juicy Burst because the Cool Burst was not available in the supermarket and I've read in reviews that JB was a very popular scent but sadly I can't use it often because it makes me sneeze everytime I use it. I have very sensitive nose. So when I tried this in CB I fell in love with it and use it as often as I can because it doesn't make me sneeze and it has a cooling effect. I use it when I feel itchy and when I'm starting to sweat because of heat which makes me itchy. I also tried spraying this when I get mosquito bites and it relieves the itchiness and I think it also makes the mosquitoes stay away. I also use this to sanitize my stuff but I prefer using this on myself and use an alcohol on my stuff for sanitizing. This 50ml lasts 15days for me with my regular use so I'm hoping they'll come up with a 200ml so I can just refill my 50ml bottle.

50ml/P59.75

-very affordable and super fast shipping fee!
-very nice and accomodating csr (chat)

Cons:
-only available in 50ml



No comments:

Post a Comment