Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 6, 2013

Human Heart Nature: 100% Natural Cleansing bar | Review

What it says:
Why go for soaps that leave chemical traces on your skin and the environment? Choose only the good!  Our 100% Natural Cleansing Bar harnesses nature’s goodness to wash away the day’s dirt and grime while leaving your skin feeling cleanfreshand moisturized. And because it’s  fragrance-free, your skin is left clean and clear from all synthetic irritants found in chemical soaps.


Our cleansing bar is cold-processed, which means that it takes more time to make than your usual chemical soaps, which are hot-processed. Hot-processing removes the naturally hydrating glycerin in soap, which is often replaced afterward with synthetic fillers and harmful additives that leave the skin dry and dull after bathing. Cold-processing, on the other hand, produces high-quality soap that retains beneficial natural glycerin which keeps skin soft and hydrated. As a bonus, cold-processing consumes less energy and produces less waste - so it's not only skin-friendly, but eco-friendly as well!


Do the earth and your skin a favor! Each time you use our cleansing bar, you help make our environment a little greener and your skin a lot cleaner!


Did you know: It took us more than two years to develop this soap especially for you because we wanted to make it 100% natural without the EDTA and BHT commonly found in most soaps, while still making it affordable for you and your family. EDTA and BHT are chemical agents that prevent discoloration. According to the Cosmetic Toxin Data, both ingredients can irritate the eyes and skin. EDTA, in particular, is also known as a penetration enhancer as it makes the skin absorb more chemicals, increasing the amount of toxins in our bloodstream.


Dermatologist-tested as non-irritating and safe

Ingredients:
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua, sodium hydroxide, sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), coco glucoside (coconut-derived), glyceryl oleate (coconut-derived), stearic acid, decyl glucoside (coconut-derived)


What I say:

I was very interested to try this soap because it's all natural and fragrance free so when I had the chance I ordered this online along with my 2nd bottle of All Natural Spray in Cool Burst which I also have a review so check it out. Anyways, so I received this the next day after I placed my order and paid before 2pm so they can ship it same day and they did after I chat with the csr to confirm my payment via gcash. I was surprised that it's packed in a cute box (as you can see on the pics below) which I can re-use as storage! 

So here are my thoughts about the soap. It comes in a box with the same size as the soap. It's not wrapped with plastic. It's really fragrance free! I think that this does not leave a residue in your skin and my skin does not feel dry after bath. I cut the soap into pieces so I can use it longer and won't melt the rest. I also used a portion of this as a hand soap so I mixed it with hot water and it didn't melt as fast as my kojic soap. I'm aware that HHM has a hand soap but I don't like orangey scents so I hope they'll have other scents for the hand soap.

-Shipping: very affordable and super fast!
-very nice and accomodating csr (chat)

Will I buy this again: Yes
Do I recommend this: Yes
Price: P59.75 / 120g

No comments:

Post a Comment