Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 21, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Collection - Ronnie Red Lipstick

Here I'll share my experience with my purchase from MAC Cosmetics online via Globe GCASH American Express Virtual Pay.

So, I've been waiting for the launch of MAC Archie's Girls Collection on MAC's website since I knew about it. I checked everyday but I missed the day it launched coz I miscomputed the time difference. Glad my friend reminded me so I was able to grab one lipstick but I was originally waiting for Betty Bright but unfortunately it was already sold out so after thinking quickly I got Ronnie Red instead coz it's matte and I really want to get one from this collection. So, below is the timeframe from when I ordered to when I received it at home.

Jan 31 - Launch and Order (2) MAC Ronnie Red $35.97 (P1,507.52)

Feb 1 - Received email from MAC that my order has shipped

Feb 9 - Package received at MSB (My-Shoppingbox) and I also paid same day and opt for AIR shipping $5.81 (P243.68)

Feb 13 - Status in MSB: Order departed US

Feb 21 - Status in MSB: Good Dispatched at MSB Manila Facility
- Received package same day via LBC

So, overall it took more or less 7 days when you opt for AIR shipping and I'm happy that my item is in very good condition and had it's original box from MAC!

I was so excited to open it coz I only see MAC open box from youtube beauty vloggers and finally my own MAC open box! And there it is the beautiful package of Archie and his girls! I didn't inmediately tried it but I texted my friend that our package has arrived and she was also excited ofcourse and we had to facetime and I showed her the lipstick! So, before I tried my lipstick I had to put makeup on first but before that I was thinking of what look I would try and then I remembered I have this MEGA Magazine issue of Betty and Veronica and glad I found a look with Veronica wearing red lipstick. She had blue eye makeup which was good coz I'll be attending a wedding soon and blue is the motif so I came up with the look shown on the pictures below but not yet sure if I'll wear this eye makeup on that day. I think it's over the top. Haha!

Anyways, onto my review of the lipstick. I swatched the lipstick and I looove it! It's not so fierce red. It's like a strawberry red and when I rubbed it it left a stain and I looove it! I can wear it down by mixing with my MAC Lip Erase. I tried it after I removed the lipstick with a tissue then I thought I'll try it with my lip erase and there it's perfect it turned into a lighter pink that i can wear anytime! (Sorry I wasn't able to take a pic with the lip erase.)





2 comments:

  1. nice article… simple and useful :) Thanku for sharing this post......! Cromaretail Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there and thank you for your information � I�ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I�m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I�m adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.. take a look at the site here

    ReplyDelete