Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder | Review


What it says:
Ben Nye Luxury Powders provide superior matte and subtle finishing. Often compared to French powders with silky-fine textures. the Ben Nye Bella line of powders are translucent with just a hint of color. 

What I say:
I've been wanting to try this because it's so famous in the beauty world. I was expecting it to be as yellow as it is in the jar when applied on the face but it's only like a powder. It gives a little whitish cast on pics. But I still like this for setting my makeup because it is soft to touch.


Right: with BenNye Banana Powder

Overall:
Will I purchase this again: Maybe

Do I recommend this: Maybe, just for setting your makeup because it's super soft

Where to buy: I got mine from glamloungeph on Instagram with free bracelet! =)

Price: P270+SF / Repackaged in 15g jar





No comments:

Post a Comment