Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 2, 2013

MAC Brush Cleanser | Review


 What it says on MAC website:
This one product will clean, disinfect and condition the brush fibers so that brushes will last longer. It is convenient to use and is specifically designed to extend the life of high quality brushes. Brush Cleanser leaves your brushes smelling fresh and clean, and helps shorten their drying time.

What I say:
I've been wanting to try this to quickly clean my eye brushes when I use them so I can change eyeshadow colors quickly because I have few eye brushes.

I don't suggest using this with face brushes that you use liquid foundations because it takes time to remove all the foundation but it's also okay if you just want to sanitize your brush after use so dirt won't build up on your brushes. Then just deep clean your brushes at least once a week.

I got this at Duty Free Philippines for $15 same as the price at maccosmetics.com so I suggest if you buy at Duty Free make a list with the prices on the website so you can compare.


MAC Brush Cleanser in a paper towel

 Before and After



  Before and After



  Before and After
Note: Here I used cloth because the tissue breaks down and sticks to the brushes. With cloth I can swirl the brushes as long as I want to until I see it's clean.




Overall:
Will I buy this again: Maybe

Do I recommend this: Maybe

Where to buy: MAC SM Mall of Asia, MAC Glorietta, MAC at Rustan's Alabang Town Center
or visit http://www.maccosmetics.com.ph/?q=website_admin/events/&menu=965 for list of stores in the Philippines

Price: 235ml / Approx. P700-1,000 at MAC Philippines (Not sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment