Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips



What it says (www.clinique.com):
Skin Types: All
Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

What I say:
This is my third bottle but my first tow was a sample/deluxe size only from my Aunt and I love using this to remove my waterproof mascara and heavy makeup. I got this at Duty Free Ph for $26.50 so it's quite expensive to buy here in the Philippines because it only costs $18 at Clinique USA website.



Left: removed makeup
removed all makeup


Overall:
Will I buy this again: Yes but I'll probably order form US.

Do I recommend this: YES


No comments:

Post a Comment