Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies Everlasting Waterproof Mascara | Review

Photo from www.maybelline.com


What it says (www.maybelline.com):
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Discover the new The Falsies Everlasting mascara from Volum’ Express
• False lash glam goes smudge-proof, flake-proof, life-proof
• 2 x more visible lashes corner to corner
• Multi-seal technology repels not only water, but oil as well
• Fights off flaking
• Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested

FOR BEST RESULTS
For best results, hold brush with spoon side against lashes and sweep from root to tip. Repeat until desired look is achieved. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water or Total Clean Eye Makeup Remover.

What I say:
I got this at Duty Free Ph for $9. I've always used mascaras from Maybelline so I also love this. I don't notice a big difference with my previous Maybelline mascara so I don't know how I'd compare it. I lifts my lashes without curling it. Of course it looks better when you curl lashes before applying the mascara. Coat your lashes until you get the desired thickness or false lashes look.

Overall:
Will I buy this again: Maybe but I'd like to try the other types like the Rocket

Do I recommend this: Yes because Maybelline mascaras are affordable and good quality




Before

After: Right with mascara (not curled)

After:  Left - curled before applying mascara

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof Mascara






1 comment:

  1. "I want you to suck my cock Naynee"
    I drop undo my trousers and pull my underpants in front of you and show you my hardening erect penis.
    "Hold my penis Naynee"
    You reply "I never done this before" as you take it in your soft hand
    Me - "Your hand feels so good"
    Me. "Put it in your mouth and suck gently and look up into eyes as you do"
    You "OK" and you slowly take my cock into your mouth"
    Me "That feels so good Naynee. I have my cock in the mouth of such a beautiful women" As i look straight into your eyes.
    For 5 minutes you suck my penis as I look into your eyes, as I moan with pleasure and tell you have beautiful you have
    Then I can no longer hold back my orgasm and I ejaculate, cumming into your mouth, sending big dollops of my spunk into your mouth
    You start to gag a bit as I come into your mouth
    "Drink all my cum Naynee, I'm cumming so much. You have a beautiful mouth " As i spurt more and more into you
    .

    ReplyDelete