Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Get Rebates from Online Shopping!!!

I'd like to share with you how to get rebates from your online shopping! I was watching TV one day and it was a US talk show and there was a segment about earning rebates from your online shopping so I watched and listened and immediately searched for it on the internet to know more about it. Since a US talk show shared it I believed it was legitimate. The website is: http://www.ebates.com  so after I visited the website I learned it has a list of a lot of stores like Sephora, Amazon, BH Cosmetics etc. that offers rebates for your shopping so I signed up! It gave me $5 just for signing up but I have to make a $25 purchase from their list of shopping websites to get the $5. I was planning to shop before the deadline of claiming the Sign-up bonus but I was able to shop early this month as my sister asked me to buy something from a US store and it was available at Amazon.com but unfortunately I forgot to open the link from ebates.com so my purchase was not credited. But I was able to shop at Sephora.com and I was able to open the link from Ebates.com and I got a $4 rebate from my $50 shopping! Now I'm just waiting to receive that rebate in my Paypal account because I chose that cashback method. My cashback will be sent on November 15. I will update again once I receive my cashback. 

I hope you sign-up under my referral. Just click the link below.


Happy Shopping!


List of Stores:


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

As seen on:
As Seen on TV



Here's a preview of my first rebate from my Sephora purchase:

Received my Cash Back from Ebates to my Paypal Acct


No comments:

Post a Comment