Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 26, 2013

MAC 217 Blending Brush | Review


What it says (maccosmetics.com):
For shading or blending of colour or creamy products. This brush has fine, densely packed fibers that are arranged in an oval shape. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.

What I say:
This is also one product I've been wanting to buy from MAC because it's very popular on youtube and makeup artists. I got mine at Duty Free Ph for $26.50. It is sold at macocsmetics.com for $24. It's super soft on skin / doesn't scratch, blends and applies shadows well, and fits perfectly on my crease. I believe you can also use this for concealer, contour etc. All I can say is that I love this brush!







OVERALL:
Will I buy this agian: YES!!!

Do I recommend this: YES!!!

Where to buy: MAC SM Mall of Asia, MAC Glorietta, MAC at Rustan's Alabang Town Center
or visit http://www.maccosmetics.com.ph/?q=website_admin/events/&menu=965 for list of stores in the Philippines

Price: P1,300 at MAC Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment